COMPENSATION & REWARDS
It’s about way more than money.
“A firm can make no greater investment than in its people.” – Bryan Kozlowski
KEY COMPENSATION & REWARDS QUESTIONS:
- Does our rewards approach support our culture and strategic plan?
- Are our incentives the right ones for getting the behaviors we desire?
- Do our incentives compensate for individual performance, as well as team performance?
- Has our incentives approach been designed to create long-term wealth for all our constituents?
- How does our approach compare with the market?
Designing rewards plans that are Fair, Transparent, and Simple by using an inclusive process to eliminate fear, increase acceptance and create an effective solution that is aligned with your culture and strategy. We develop bespoke plans for all organizational levels.
Our multi-step approach enables us to design plans to meet both the short-term and long-term needs of your firm.
- Review your current compensation philosophy and approach relative to our core principles and industry best practices.
- Assess your current plan on a three-dimensional basis: industry benchmarking, internal relativity, and market-in- motion research.
- Understand both your current and desired compensation philosophy and approach directly from firm’s leaders as well as those rewarded by the plan. This work leverages both quantitative and qualitative tools.
- Evaluate your current compensation approach to ensure equitable treatment of all demographics.
- Design a total compensation plan (extrinsic and intrinsic) to include all parts of your firm.