Investment Tribes: Building Effective Collaboration

$0.00

This paper explores the cultural differences between three important functions, or tribes, within an investment firm: Investments, Distribution and Operations.

Description

When groups of investment firm employees are asked, “Are the cultures of operations vs. distribution vs. investments more different or more alike in your firm?” the overwhelming answer (75%) is “different.” The remaining 25% who say “alike” are nearly all investment professionals. This paper explores the cultural differences between these three important functions, or tribes, within an investment firm:

1. Investment professionals: Portfolio managers, analysts, and other strategists who are making the investment decisions.
2. Distribution professionals: marketing, client service, and PR experts who are dealing with all the client-facing and distribution efforts.
3. Operations professionals: accounting, finance, compliance and all support functions within the firm.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Investment Tribes: Building Effective Collaboration”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *