To create a multi-generational firm.
When asked by his board about his succession plan a former CEO responded: “I am going to live to 100, next question.”
KEY SUCCESSION QUESTIONS:
1. Does everyone on your senior team know who their successor is, both near term, and longer term?
2. Does your succession plan fit in with your firm’s long-term strategy?
3. What are the key roles in your firm that are critical to your success, and how deep is your talent for them?
4. What happens in the event of an unexpected event?
We work with boards and leaders to create clear transitions in both ownership and leadership to build multi-generational firms.
- Equity and ownership succession transitions from generation to generation
- Developing a talent pipeline by assessing talent and facilitating a talent review
- Process for design and implementation of succession plans